THEORYCENTER Archives

Center for Theory

THEORYCENTER@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Philp, Kenneth" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Center for Theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2012 09:26:22 -0500
Hi Ben, This postdoctoral opportunity might be of interest for students at the institute of urban affairs at UTA. The heat wave is over here in northern michigan. I am attending films at Michael Moore's traverse city  film festival.  I have enjoyed the films Llberal Arts, Up Heartbreak Hill which chronicles the lives of Navajo teenagers, and the Buena Vista  Social Club -  a film about Cuban musicians. We also enjoyed a panel discussion by Moore and Susan Sarandon. Take care, Ken