MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Cynthia Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MSMR Graduate Students List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 14:59:49 -0500
Dear Friends,

Johnson & Johnson will shortly be transferring me to Cincinnati where I
will be working for Ethicon Endo-Surgery.  This is a great career
opportunity!

Can any of you, or any of your friends or co-workers, give me tips on:

Where a single working girl who isn't home much and doesn't want to mess
with a yard should look for a place to live?  (Would prefer to live
among the literate and creative.)

What church might have a good choir?

How to get symphony tickets?

Interesting people to look up in Cincinnati?

How a Gulf Coast girl can get prepared for life in Cincinnati?

As always, thank you in advance for your suggestions and insights.

Cynthia Lewis

work:  [log in to unmask]
           817-262-4401

Home:  [log in to unmask]