CTPTAC-MASTER-LIST Archives

CTPTAC-MASTER-LIST

CTPTAC-MASTER-LIST@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Spelile Rivas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Spelile Rivas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2020 09:52:13 -0500
The attached flyer is forwarded from Cross Timbers Procurement Center in the DFW area. We are a non-profit that assists, mostly, small businesses in pursuing government contracts. We receive grants from the DLA, thus most of our services are free. We may be reached at,  http://www.uta.edu/crosstimbers/index.php, to address all of your government contracting questions.

October 6: Lockheed Martin and Bell “Great Power Competition” Hosted by NDIA in DFW

*** Zoom and in-person options available for attendance. Ticket Details below ***
*** 2 Panels for 1 Ticket***

NDIA champions, builds and convenes the forums that tackle the industry’s most challenging issues. The Lone Star Chapter has been right in the middle of having the most relevant speakers of our time.

Panel 1: Rapid Development: Strategic Challenges our Competitors Pose
Panel 2: 21st Century Warfare: What Every American Should Know

Event Details:

Tuesday, October 6th, 2019
Times: 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM

2:30 PM – Arrival and pre-event networking
3:00 PM – NDIA Leadership Opens Event
3:15 PM – Panel 1: Rapid Development: Strategic Challenges our Competitors Pose
4:15 PM – Break and networking between sessions (Zoom Breakout Rooms)
5:00 PM – Panel 2: 21st Century Warfare: What Every American Should Know
6:00 PM – Closing remarks
6:30 PM – Adjourn
Tickets:

1 Ticket covers both panels and networking in between
Tickets via EventBrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/great-power-competition-tickets-120477327931
Shorter Tickets URL: https://tinyurl.com/y47h2spl/