CTPTAC-MASTER-LIST Archives

CTPTAC-MASTER-LIST

CTPTAC-MASTER-LIST@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Spelile Rivas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Spelile Rivas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 2020 16:09:55 -0600
Happy holidays to you and yours!

Cross Timbers Procurement Technical Assistance Center, which is affiliated with the University of Texas at Arlington, is closed for the holidays beginning tomorrow, December 24th. We will reopen January 4th, however, registration for our January 2021 webinars will remain active.

Attached please find a flyer that lists our many, FREE, January 2021 webinars and how to register for them. If you prefer, you may register from our webpage at, https://www.uta.edu/crosstimbers/pages/events-workshops/upcoming-events.php.

We look forward to collaborating with you in the future to address all of your government procurement needs.

If you have questions, please do no hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Spelile Rivas
Business Development Coordinator
Cross Timbers Procurement Center @ the University of Texas at Arlington