IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Julie A Uzdavinis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:47:54 -0500
Good afternoon.  Following are the International Office's upcoming events
for the week of 9/29 - 10/3:

Monday, September 29th
OPT Seminar, 2-3pm, Red River, U.C.
Join us for another OPT Seminar!  If you still have any questions, or have
have not yet had the opportunity to have your questions answered, please be
sure and attend on Monday.  Learn about important deadlines, requirements
and more!

Tuesday, September 30th
Tuesday Talks Seminar, 3-4pm, Guadalupe, U.C.
Join Ching Li from the International Office in her discussion of Cultural
Adjustment and related issues.  This seminar will be interactive,
informative, interesting and fun!  Don't miss this opportunity.

Wednesday, October 1st
Study Abroad Fair, 10am-2pm, Palo Duro Lounge, U.C.
If you or someone you know are considering studying abroad, then be sure and
attend the Study Abroad Fair.  Come see slides of program destinations,
receive small giveaway items, and more!

Thursday, October 2nd
Driver's License Express, 10am-2pm, Library Mall
Do you want a Texas ID card?  Come to the Driver's License Express with your
passport, I-20, I-94 and $15 to complete an application.  Please note that
Driver's License exams are NOT administered during this time; only ID cards
will be issued.

CPT Seminar, 2-3pm, Red River, U.C.
Join Dr. McClellan in her explanation of CPT, deadlines, guidelines and
more.  Be sure and attend!

Have a great weekend!

Julie Uzdavinis
International Program Coordinator