IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Julie A Uzdavinis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:46:43 -0600
Good afternoon!  Here is a belated list of the upcoming events through the
International Office this week.  I also want to thank everyone for their
patience while most of the staff was out of the office for conferences and
recruitment over the past few week.

Monday, November 3, 2003
OPT Seminar, CANCELED

Thursday, November 6, 2003
Global Grounds, 4-5:30pm, Palo Duro Lounge, U.C.
Join the International Office and Multicultural Services in this week's
Global Grounds International Coffee Hour.  Multicultural Services will be
sponsoring this event, providing snacks and entertainment.  Please be sure
and join us!

Still recruiting for Peer Advisors for the Spring 2004 semester.  Be sure
and stop by the I.O. to fill out an application.  We look forward to your
support!

Don't forget to pick up information regarding the Diversity Visa Lottery.
The application period is November 1, 2003 through December 1, 2003.  For
more information stop by the I.O. or visit the State Department's website at
http://travel.state.gov/.

Have a great week!

Julie

Julie Uzdavinis