IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Julie A Uzdavinis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 08:53:24 -0500
Good morning,

Following are the upcoming events this week in the International Office:

Monday, May 3rd
Employment Seminar, 2-3pm, Palo Pinto, U.C.
This seminar will cover both CPT and OPT.  This is a great opportunity to
have any last minute OPT questions answered, as well as for those of you
thinking about CPT during the summer to come and have your questions
answered.

Also, today starts the first day of our new procedure for immigration
inquiries.  In addition to revised walk-in adivising hours, appointment
times, email advising and our website, we are asking that each student that
comes in fill out a check-in form each time they request service from the
International Office.  Attached is the policy.

Have a great week!

Regards,

Julie Uzdavinis
International Program Coordinator
The University of Texas at Arlington
International Office
Box 19028 <<list serve notice on advising hours.doc>>
Arlington, TX  76019
(817) 272-2355 (phone)
(817) 272-5005 (fax)