IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Julie A Uzdavinis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 14:03:13 -0500
Following are the upcoming events through the International Office the week
of September 22 through September 26, 2003:

Monday, September 22nd
OPT Seminar, 2-3pm, Red River, U.C.
Come and find out about OPT!  This is your opportunity to learn how to
qualify, what documents you need, and important deadlines.

Tuesday, September 23rd
A reminder that advisors are NOT AVAILABLE during the hours of 8am-1pm.
This is so we can have our weekly staff meeting to address ways to better
serve our students.  Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Thursday, September 25th
Social Security shuttle, 8:30am, North side of the U.C.
We will depart from outside the Mav Express office.  Please be sure and have
your I-94, passport, I-20 and letter from the International Office in hand
that day.  The shuttle will return when all students have had a chance to
submit their applications.  We may have extra seating available on a limited
first-come, first-served basis.  There is no sign up sheet; please be
outside the U.C. at 8:30am with your documents, and if there is space on the
shuttle you are welcome to ride.

CPT Seminar, 2-3pm, Concho, U.C.
Come and find out about important deadlines, get general information and
more!

Global Grounds, 4-5:30pm, Palo Duro Lounge, U.C.
Come join us for an assortment of teas (including chai), coffee, along with
snacks and music international in flavor.  This week's event will be
co-sponsored by Counseling Services.

Friday, September 26th
Social Security shuttle, 8:30am, North side of the U.C.
We will depart from outside the Mav Express office.  Please be sure and have
your I-94, passport, I-20 and letter from the International Office in hand
that day.  The shuttle will return when all students have had a chance to
submit their applications.  We may have extra seating available on a limited
first-come, first-served basis.  There is no sign up sheet; please be
outside the U.C. at 8:30am with your documents, and if there is space on the
shuttle you are welcome to ride.

Thank you very much, and we hope that everyone has a great weekend!

Julie Uzdavinis
International Program Coordinator
The University of Texas at Arlington
International Office