IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Bauman, Courtney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:31:37 -0600
Hello everyone!

This is just a reminder that we're having Global Grounds international coffee
hour today from 4pm to 5:30pm in the Palo Duro, UC.  Come by and get a cup
of coffee or chai, some tasty snacks, and some great conversation.
Hope to see you there.  Bring your friends!

For more information about Global Grounds and other OIE events, visit our
website at www.uta.edu/oie.

Viva cafe!

Courtney Bauman
UTA's Office of International Education