IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Bauman, Courtney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:43:54 -0500
UTA's 30th annual International Week is coming up very soon, the first week
of April.  We need the participation of UTA's entire international
community to make I-Week a success.  One of the best and easiest ways for
you to help out this year is to carry a country's banner during the Opening
Ceremony Parade.  The Grand Opening Ceremony takes place on April 2nd and
begins at 12pm.  We'd love for anyone who is interested to help showcase
UTA's rich diversity by carrying a banner.  We have well over a hundred
countries represented here at UTA, and we'd love for them all to be seen
during I-Week.

Below you'll find a Grand Opening Ceremony application along with a list of
countries that we have banners for.  If your country is there, then please
sign up to carry its banner.  And FYI, it's not necessary to be from a
country in order to carry its banner.  We'd like to represent as many
countries as we can, so if your country's banner is already taken, you can
still help out by carrying a different banner -- there are many to choose
from.  You can also find this application along with more information about
International Week online at http://www2.uta.edu/iso/I-
Week2007/applications.html.

Don't hesitate to call or email with questions.  We look forward to seeing
you all at International Week 2007.

All the Best,

Courtney Bauman
Program Coordinator
UTA's Office of International Education
817.272.2355

International Week 2007
April 2 - April 6, 2007

Application for:          Grand Opening Ceremony (Parade of Banners)