IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Bauman, Courtney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:11:16 -0600
Hello from OIE!

This is a reminder that Global Grounds International Coffee Hour is today from
4pm to 5:30pm in the Palo Duro Lounge, University Center.

Come by for free coffee, masala chai, herbal teas, tasty snacks and great
company.  Today's great company will also include OIE's new team member,
Julie Holmer.  Julie is our new International Programs Coordinator, and so I'll be
passing the ever-so-secret chai recipe along to her for all of our future Global
Grounds Coffee Hours.  Come by today and welcome Julie to to UTA!

Today is the final Global Grounds for the fall semester, so get the caffeinated
goodness while you can.

I hope to see you there!

For more information about Global Grounds and other OIE programs and
events, check out our website at www.uta.edu/oie.

Viva Cafe!

Courtney Bauman