IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Julie A Uzdavinis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:06:02 -0600
Good morning!  Following are this week's upcoming events:

Monday, November 10, 2003
OPT Seminar, 2-3pm, Red River, U.C.

Tuesday, November 11, 2003
"Tuesday Talks" seminar, 3-4pm, Guadalupe, U.C.
Join Career Services for the final "Tuesday Talks" of the semester!  This
seminar will focus on interviewing techniques in the US.  This is the
perfect way to gain some helpful advice if you're currently searching for
positions, or will be searching next semester.

Thursday, November 13, 2003
Global Grounds International Coffee Hour, 4-5:30pm, Plaza area across from
the Palo Duro Lounge, U.C.
This is the final Global Grounds of the semester, which will be sponsored by
the UTA Libraries.  For those of you who stopped by last week, we were in
the plaza area across from the Palo Duro, because that room is closed for
ceiling repairs.  Be sure and stop by for the last Global Grounds of the
fall semester!

Thank you for your continued support of our International Programs.  We look
forward to seeing you at our events!

Have a great week,
Julie

Julie Uzdavinis