IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Julie A Uzdavinis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:37:47 -0600
Good afternoon,

Following are the events coming up through the International Office for the
week of January 20th:

Friday, January 23rd
Welcome to the World Party, 7-10pm, Palo Duro Lounge
Come meet the new international students this semester at our semesterly
welcome party.  There will be free food, drinks, games and fun!
Co-sponsored by the International Office, the International Student
Organization, and Student Success Programs.  Open to the university
community.

International Week 2004
Now recruiting for International Week Committee Members and Committee
Coordinators!  Don't forget to turn in your applications- the last date to
do so is Friday, January 23rd.  Don't miss this opportunity to work on the
27th annual International Week.  We need your help!!  For more information
or an application form, please come by the International Office or email
Julie at [log in to unmask]

Have a great first week of classes!

Julie Uzdavinis
International Program Coordinator