IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Bauman, Courtney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:35:42 -0600
Hello again from OIE!

This is just a reminder that the International Spouses Club will meet tomorrow,
Friday at 1:30pm in the Swift Center.  All spouses and significant others of
international students/scholars are welcome.  Students, please invite your
spouses.  We'd love for them to join in.

This Friday's activity will be making gingerbread houses, a popular holiday
craft.  All supplies will be provided.  Spouses only need bring their creativity
and sweet tooth.  Tomorrow's meeting with also give us an opportunity to
discuss our holiday party scheduled for Friday, November 30.

For more information about the International Spouses Club and other OIE
programs and events, check out our website at www.uta.edu/oie.

Have a great day!

Courtney Bauman
UTA's Office of International Education