IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Horn, Jay P" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:31:19 -0600
Stop by the International Office for our annual Holiday Open House.
Complimentary Holiday Spiced Tea and Cookies

Winter break is just around the corner.  The holiday hours for the
International Office are as follows:

Thanksgiving Holidays
Closed: Thursday, Nov. 25, and Friday, Nov. 26

Winter Break
Closed: Friday, Dec. 24 through Sunday, Jan. 2
Reopen: Monday, Jan. 3

Just a reminder:
If you plan to travel outside the United States during the Winter break,
remember to get a re-entry signature on the back of your I-20 or IAP-66(for
J-1).  Please give the office at least 24 hours notice in order to sign your
documents.  If your traveling also make sure you have a valid passport and a
valid visa to return.
Students applying for US visas to return are encouraged to apply as early as
possible, due to possible Y2K problems.  Consulates have indicated that
American citizen services will be top priority.

Have a great holiday break.  Hope to see you at our Holiday Open House.