IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Bauman, Courtney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 21:12:13 -0600
Hello Everyone,

UTA's 30th annual International Week is coming up in the first week of
April, and we would love for anyone who is interested to participate and
lend a hand.  International Week is hosted each year by the International
Student Organization, a diverse group of international and American
students who work very hard to make I-Week a huge success.  Even if you're
not a member of ISO, there are still many ways for you to participate and
help out with I-Week.  Some of our I-Week events include. . .

Soccer Tournament
Grand Opening Ceremony
Food Fair
Fashion Show
Elementary School Visits
Global Extravaganza

Each of these events is organized by an I-Week coordinator along with the
help of some very dedicated committee members.  If you're interested in
helping to coordinate any of these events, please contact me at the Office
of International Education, and I'll be happy to get you signed up.

I-Week is the celibration of diversity, and in order to make it a success,
we also need the talents, perspectives, and skills of a diverse group of
people.  Again, if you're interested, please contact

Courtney Bauman
UTA's Office of International Education
817.272.2355

Thanks and have a great week!