IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Julie A Uzdavinis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 09:43:03 -0500
Limited Advising May 24th through May 28th
Several of the International Student Advisors will be out of the office
Monday, May 24th through Friday, May 28th, attending the NAFSA (National
Association of Foreign Student Advisors) national conference on
international education. During this time the International Office will be
open, but only limited advising will be available, and it may take longer
for the office to provide requested forms, letters and other services.
Please plan accordingly.

International Office Closed for Memorial Day
Additionally, the International Office will be closed Monday, May 31st,
along with the rest of the University, in recognition of Memorial Day.

Fall 2004 Peer Advisor Applications Now Available
Finally, we are now recruiting for International Peer Advisors for the Fall
2004 Semester!  If you would like to meet people from all over the world,
and gain valuable experience at the same time, then please submit an
application.  Additional information may be found on our website at
www.uta.edu/io, and attached to this message.  I look forward to hearing
from you.

Regards, <<fall 2004 poster.ppt>>  <<PAApplF2004.DOC>>

Julie Uzdavinis
International Education Advisor
The University of Texas at Arlington
Office of International Education