IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Bauman, Courtney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:35:41 -0500
Hola Estudiantes Internacionales!

This is just a reminder that Global Grounds International Coffee Hour is
today from 4pm to 5:30pm in the Palo Duro, UC.  Come by for free coffee,
chai, herbal tea, snacks, and good company.

Today is our final Global Grounds for the spring semester, so come and get
your final fix.  This week's Global Grounds Feature is the Mexican holiday
Cinco de Mayo (5th of May), Mexican Altura Coffee, and the Mexican artist
Frida Kahlo.  In America, we love to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, but do we
really know what it is?  Come find out.  Bring your amigos, Americanos y
internacionales!

Viva Mexico!  Viva cafe!

See you there,

Courtney Bauman