IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Julie A Uzdavinis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:20:47 -0500
Attention Students:

The Office of International Education now has a way for you to request
certain services via web-based forms on our website.  In order to access
these forms, please go to our website at www.uta.edu/io
<http://www.uta.edu/io>, and click on the left-hand sidebar "Request for
Service Forms".

You may submit these online forms for services such as enrollment
verification letters, invitation letters, student employment services
letters, social security letters, travel endorsement, employment forms and
requests for new I-20s.

Save yourself a trip to the International Office and complete your request
on-line. The data from the on-line form will be sent by email to the
International Office. We will then begin processing your request. Note that
some services will require you to bring additional documents to the
International Office before we can complete the request.

If you are requesting letters only (enrollment verification, invitation
letters, social security or student employment services letter), you will be
contacted by email when the letter is ready to be picked up.

If you are requesting a travel signature or a new I-20, you will need to
bring your I-20 and/or bank statement to the International Office before we
can proceed with your request.

If you are requesting documents for Human Resources and Payroll, you must
fill out, printout, sign the Payment Request Form and bring it to the
International Office with your passport and social security card before we
can complete the documents.

Please pay attention to the notices at the bottom of each form for
information about how long requests will take, as well as any additional
documentation and/or waiting period that may be required.

We hope that by providing these forms we can better serve our students.  If
you are having difficulty with any of the forms, please let us know so that
we may assist you.

Thank you!

Julie Uzdavinis
International Education Advisor