IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Bauman, Courtney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:47:19 -0500
Hello from the Office of International Education!

This Friday, November 2, the International Spouses Club will take a field trip to
the Ft. Worth Botanic Gardens.  The club will depart at 11:30am from the
Swift Center, 1022 UTA Blvd, and will return no later than 3pm.

Any international spouse/significant other is welcome to attend.

We will have brown bag lunch picnic at the Botanic Gardens.  Everyone can
bring his/her own lunch.  Bringing something to share is also fine.

Children are welcome.  Please just let me know in advance.

Botanic Garden Admission Information: Adults $1.00 - Seniors $.50 - Children
(4-12 yrs.) $.50 -under 4 free (one adult may sponsor up to 5 children)

Please let me know if you have any questions.  International students and
scholars, please help us spread the word about the International Spouses Club
by informing your spouses/significant others.  Thanks!

Have a great day,

Courtney Bauman
817.272.2355