IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Julie A Uzdavinis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:47:43 -0600
Good morning,

The weekly listserv emails will commence on a regular basis after the first
day of class.  In the meantime, I wanted to let everyone know that our
website, www.uta.edu/io, has been updated with important information for the
Spring 2004 semester.  Such information includes the spring calendar, so you
can find out when/where OPT and CPT seminars will be, when/where the Welcome
the World Party will be, and other important information.

I also wanted to let continuing students know that banks will be on campus
the following days, in conjunction with the Information Center for new
international students:

January 8th, 10am-2pm
January 12th, 10am-2pm
January 14th, 10am-2pm
January 15th, 10am-2pm

Please stop by the Guadalupe room of the University Center to speak with the
Peer Advisor there to find out exactly which rooms the banks will be in for
the day you visit.

We are also now recruiting for International Week 2004 Committee
Coordinators and Committee Members.  Be sure and stop by to pick up an
application in the International Office for additional information,
including job descriptions.  The committee/coordinator selections and
formations have to take place in January, so don't wait to participate!
Help us make International Week 2004 a great event!

Best Regards,

Julie Uzdavinis
International Program Coordinator
The University of Texas at Arlington