IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Bauman, Courtney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 08:54:05 -0500
Hello from OIE,

International Peer Advisor Applications are due this Friday, June 29.

I'd like to encourage anyone who is interested to apply.  I've attached an
application.  You can also find an application on our website: www.uta.edu/oie
or at the Office of International Education in the Swift Center.

Serving as an International Peer Advisor is a great way to meet new students,
share your love and knowledge of UTA, and enhance your resume!
It's also lots of fun and you get FREE FOOD!

Thanks to all of you who have already submitted applications, and I look
forward to hearing from the rest of you soon.  Encourage your friends to apply
as well.  Everyone is welcome -- foreign and domestic.

Thanks, enjoy your summer, and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Courtney Bauman
International Programs Coordinator
UTA's Office of International Education
817.272.2355