IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Julie A Uzdavinis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:14:13 -0600
Good afternoon,

Following are this week's events:

Thursday, March 11, 2004
CPT Seminar, 2-3pm, Rio Grande B, U.C.
Please join us for our next Curricular Practical Training Seminar.  This is
your chance to have all of your questions answered about the requirements
and documents needed for CPT.  This is particularly helpful to those
students who are thinking about CPT for future semesters.

Global Grounds International Coffee Hour, 4-5:30pm, Palo Duro Lounge, U.C.
The International Office and the UTA Libraries present the second Global
Grounds of the semester.  Join us for an assortment of coffees, teas, snacks
and music from around the world!  Free and open to the university community.

Friday, March 12, 2004
International Week Meeting, 1-3pm, Student Congress Chambers, U.C.
Has your organization signed up to participate in any of this year's
International Week events?  If so, then a representative must be present at
this Friday's meeting.  We will be drawing for rehearsal times, performance
times, as well as going over the university procedures and all of the other
important information that you and your organization need to know in order
for this year's event to be successful.  For more information, please visit
www2.uta.edu/iso.

International Week 2004
If you would like to participate by carrying your country's flag, it is not
too late!  Please visit www2.uta.edu/iso for an application.  This is a free
event, and individuals not part of organizations are welcome to participate.

We will accept International Week applications from organizations through
the end of this week.  Please be sure to stop by the International Office
with your completed applications.

Have a great week!

Julie Uzdavinis
International Program Coordinator