IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Bauman, Courtney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:35:04 -0500
Hello from OIE,

I'd like to encourage anyone who is interested to apply to be an
International Peer Advisor during our Fall 2007 International Student
Orientations.  For more information or for an application, visit our
website: www.uta.edu/oie.  Applications are also available at the Office of
International Education.

The deadline to turn in an application is June 29, so apply while you still
can.  Serving as an International Peer Advisor is a great way to meet new
students, share your love and knowledge of UTA, and enhance your resume!
It's also lots of fun and you get FREE FOOD!

Thanks to all of you who have already submitted applications, and I look
forward to hearing from the rest of you soon.  Encourage your friends to
apply as well.  Everyone is welcome -- foreign and domestic.

Thanks and enjoy your summer!

Courtney Bauman
International Programs Coordinator
UTA's Office of International Education