IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Bauman, Courtney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 10:46:22 -0500
Hello from OIE!

Our fall programs are starting up again and this includes our international
coffee hour, Global Grounds.  The first Global Grounds for the semester will be
tomorrow, Thursday, from 4pm to 5:30pm in the Palo Duro Lounge, UC.  Come
enjoy free coffee, tea, snacks, and some great company.  Global Grounds is a
wonderful chance for you to make new friends, reconnect with old GG
compadres, and also meet OIE's new Education Advisor, Abby Sebesta.

We hope to see you all tomorrow afternoon.  For a complete Global Grounds
schedule and for more information on OIE events and activities, check out our
website: www.uta.edu/oie.

Thanks and take care!

Courtney Bauman
817.272.2355