IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Bauman, Courtney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 08:16:31 -0600
Hello from OIE!

It's not too late to be an International Peer Advisor!  We need you!  Did I
mention that there is free food involved and, that's right, a free tee shirt!

The deadline to apply is TODAY, Friday, December 7 by 5pm.  You can submit
your application at the Office of International Education, 1022 UTA Blvd.  You
can also email it to me at [log in to unmask] or fax it to 817.272.5005.  If you
are interested in being a Peer Advisor but unable to get your application to me
by this evening, then email me and let me know that you're interested.

I hope that many of you will apply for this fun and unique leadership
opportunity.  International Peer Advisors are selected each semester to help
with our New International Student Orientations.  That means that serving as
an International Peer Advisor gives you the chance to be one of the first
friendly faces our new international students see.  I'm sure that many of you
remember what it was like to be new at UTA.  Come share your experience
and love of UTA with our new students.

Fore more information about serving as an International Peer Advisor,
download the application I've attached to this email or visit our website at
www.uta.edu/oie.  There is a link to the Peer Advisor application on the
homepage.  You can also pick up an application at the Office of International
Education.

Thanks and please feel free to contact me with any questions.  I hope to see
many of you with applications in hand TODAY!

Courtney Bauman
Study Abroad Advisor
Office of International Education
The University of Texas at Arlington