IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Julie A Uzdavinis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:46:19 -0500
Good morning,

I am sending out another email regarding the events this week, as I'm not
sure my previous message reached all subscribers.

Tuesday, September 16, 2003
Don't forget about our first "Tuesday Talks" seminar today from 3-4, which
will feature Susan McKee from Campus Legal Services.  It will be held in
Guadalupe in the University Center.  Susan will be discussing automobile
ownership in the US, including insurance, owner's rights and
responsibilities, insurance, etc.  We hope to see you there!

Thursday, September 18, 2003
Social Security shuttle, 8:30am, North side of the University Center
For those of you who already signed up (and the lists are full), don't
forget that Thursday is our next shuttle to the Social Security
Administration.  Please be there by 8:30 am with your I-94, passport, I-20
and letter from the International Office.  The shuttle will return by
11:30am.

CPT Seminar, 2-3pm, Bluebonnet South, University Center
Join Dr. McClellan to learn about CPT, who qualifies, important deadlines
and more!  This is your chance to have your questions answered in person, so
don't miss this opportunity!

Friday, September 19, 2003
Social Security shuttle, 8:30am, North side of the University Center
For those of you who already signed up (and the lists are full), don't
forget that Friday is another scheduled shuttle to the Social Security
Administration.  Please be there by 8:30 am with your I-94, passport, I-20
and letter from the International Office.  The shuttle will return by
11:30am.

Thank you, and I apologize if some of you have received this message more
than once!

Regards,

Julie Uzdavinis
International Program Coordinator