IO-L Archives

UTA International Office

IO-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Birch, Satu O" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTA International Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2015 16:50:53 -0600
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

The next OPT seminar this semester is on Wednesday October 4th., in the Swift Center from 2 to 3:30 p.m., Room 125. Please check in at the OIE Front Desk.

At the link below, students can sign up to attend the OPT seminar. Please be aware that only 45 seats are available.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/optional-practical-training-seminar-november-4-2015-tickets-18585983176

You can find helpful information regarding post-completion OPT on our website at:

http://www.uta.edu/oie/?page=opt_seminar

If you have additional questions regarding OPT and you are graduating soon, please come and meet with an advisor in our office. You can find our open advising hours on our website at:

http://www.uta.edu/oie/?page=services&service=advising

This email contains links to other sites. University of Texas at Arlington is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.