MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Andari Antono <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andari Antono <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:21:23 -0500
FYI

Anti Antono (Ms.)

Graduate Teaching Assistant
Master of Science in Marketing Research
University of Texas at Arlington
Phone: (817) 272-2278
Fax  : (817) 272-2854
Email: [log in to unmask]

----- Original Message -----
From: "Funda Calapover" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 10:55 AM
Subject: Maritz Sr Res Mgr opening

Dr. Bassler,

There is an opening for a Senior Research Manager in my group at Maritz
Research, and we are seeking a person very desperately. Would you please
forward the following job description to the MSMR group.
If anyone is interested, they can directly contact me via phone or e-mail.

Best regards,

Funda Calapover
Maritz Research, St. Louis
(636) 827-1121
FAX: (636) 827-4561

      Visit our web site @ <http://www.maritzresearch.com>

Position: Senior Research Manager (MMR4104)
Location: St. Louis, MO

BASIC PURPOSE:  To oversee the complete execution of research projects from
design through presentation of results according to the project design plan
and Maritz Research's Quality Management System so as to meet or exceed
client expectations. To handle projects which require advanced research
skills in both the design and analysis phases. To develop the best quality
research design plan for projects which include the most appropriate best
analytical approaches that yield actionable and meaningful results. To
manage, mentor and develop research services direct reports. To provide sole
support to account managers in the design, costing and development of sales
proposals. Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and
practices and follow marketing research industry standards published by
CASRO, CMOR, AMA, MRA and ESOMAR.

REQUIREMENTS: -Undergraduate degree in marketing or related field; MMR or
MBA desired -3-5 years of full-service marketing research experience
-Knowledge of research design and analytical techniques -Excellent written
and oral communication skills.