MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Roohi P Choudhry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roohi P Choudhry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:35:10 -0600
Dear all,

Hope the new year is treating you well.

I'm the new Education Co-ordinator for the MRGSA (Marketing Research
Graduate Students Association) and am basically responsible for arranging
out-of-classroom educational experiences for students. In the past, students
have toured local companies and attended software workshops. If you are
based in the DFW area, and are interested in students touring your
facilities, or have other ideas, I would love to hear from you. FYI, any
tour/workshop would need to be conducted on a Friday, because of class
schedules. Otherwise, we are flexible on dates.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks for your time,
Roohi

Roohi Choudhry
Graduate Teaching Assistant