MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Toni McNutt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MSMR Graduate Students List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 14:15:00 -0500
Brett,

I do teach at DBU.  Who did you take the creative thinking class from, Baker or Dickinson?

DBU has somewhere between 50-60 adjunct profs.  I have been there for over 5 years and teach most of the marketing analysis courses offered.  However, this last semester I couldn't teach each section offered and we had a hard time finding someone that could/would teach the course.  I say all this to suggest that you give Shirley Mitchell (214-333-5297) a call about a part-time teaching position.  My perception is there is or at least has been a need for someone strong in research.  But you know how accurate perceptions are.  Still, make the phone call and check it out.

Let me know what happens.

Toni

<<< [log in to unmask]  7/ 2  1:50a >>>
Toni,

It's going pretty well (making fun of creative problem solving...) Foremost
on the list is the discussion of 'bliss' and 'flow'  I think the class has
potential if they could focus it a little more on business problem solving
and a little more on techniques to enhance creativity in a business setting.
Do you teach this class at DBU?

Do you think there are any local Universities here in in DFW that would allow
somebody to teach part time in the evening with just an MSMR and not a Ph.D.?

Brett