MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Roohi P Choudhry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roohi P Choudhry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:29:21 -0600
Dear all,

As some of you know, we had a brand new Advisory Board member from AC
Nielsen last semester, Mr. Kris Baker. He has very kindly helped us to
organize the first MRGSA educational event this Spring: an AC Nielsen
software workshop. Those of you who are further along in the program, or
have prior research experience, know that this is a tremendous opportunity
to see what one of the leaders of our field does. If you're not that
familiar, you can acquaint yourself with their work at www.acnielsen.com

David Bryan, an AC Nielsen account executive, will be here on Friday Feb.
16th to tell us what kinds of work they do with their patented software
programs and will also demonstrate the software in action. The workshop will
be from 3 pm to 5 pm in room 252 of the Business Building. I know many of
you work full time and the time may be inconvenient for you, but there was
no other time or date that could have been set. So if there's any chance you
can get off work a little early that Friday, we'd love to have you there.

I'll be sending out a reminder and more details closer to the event. This
message is just to let you know it's coming up so you can put it on your
calendar.

Thanks for your time,
Roohi