MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Rodolfo Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rodolfo Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 10:41:35 -0800
My name is Rodolfo "Javier" Sanchez. I graduated last
year, and I have been working for the Database
Marketing and Market Research Department of Reliant
Energy in Houston,TX. RE is an electric utility
company, and we are facing electricity deregulation,
which is opening a lot of job opportunities in this
company. Now, Reliant Energy is interested in hiring
two analyst (attached are the job descriptions).

    1)Analyst, Campaign Modeling & Evaluation
    2)Associate Market Research Analyst

In general, we are looking people with:
    1)Excellent communication skills
    2)Excellent social and people skills
    3)Excellent technical skills, and
    4)Strong attention to detail

RE culture and environment are challenging and
exciting. People is friendly and good team players.

Salaries are "way" above the market:
    1)For the Analyst, between 55K to 65K, and
    2)For the Associate Analyst, between 60K and 80K

Benefits and Bonuses are above the average of the
market too.

The interview will last one day from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
There will be no testing but many in-depth one-to-one
interviews. For the interview, I will provide some
coaching and tips of how to interview with these
people.

If some of you are interested or want more
information, please contact me at
[log in to unmask] or at 713 207 5868.

I will be in Arlington on March 8 and 9 for the UTA
Advisory Board Meeting. If someone wants to discuss
something personally, I will be happy to set a time to
do so. I have Friday open.

Also,

Javier