MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Roohi P Choudhry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roohi P Choudhry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 10:02:04 -0600
Dear all,

Hope you're doing well. I just wanted to give you some information about the
Advisory Board meeting this semester. It's coming up on Thursday March 8th,
a little over a month from now.

New and prospective students (as well as the rest of us!) would love to meet
as many of you as possible. If you are able to attend, I think it would
really enrich the meeting. Please let me know if you plan to be here, and if
you would like any help with travel and hotel arrangements.

I'm attaching the agenda for your reference.

Hope to see you there!
Roohi

Roohi Choudhry
Graduate Teaching Assistant