MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Carli Rosencranz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 12:20:48 -0400
Hi Grads!

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Carli Rosencranz and I am the PR chair for the Marketing Research Graduate Association at UTA.  At our last exec meeting, we decided that we definitely need to be doing more with our alumni.  So, I know this is last minute, but for all of you who live in the DFW metroplex, we are having a Birthday Dinner tomorrow (Friday 9/29) at about 6:00.  We will be having dinner and "beverages" at the Friday's in Lincoln Square for anyone who would like to join us -- it doesn't even need to be your birthday this month.  There will be cake and lot's of fun, so please join us!  If you think you may be able to make it, please send me an email so that I know to have enough seats ready.

Carli Rosencranz