MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Roohi P Choudhry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roohi P Choudhry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:13:06 -0600

Dear all,

Hope you still have the Graduation Party this Saturday on your calendars. We
are finalizing the details and it's going to be great. Since everyone's so
busy and stressed out with finals, we've decided to drop the Potluck idea,
so all you have to do on Saturday is bring yourself (and guests, if you
like). Food will be available courtesy of the Marketing Dept, and drinks
courtesy the MRGSA. However, if you were planning to bring some food, and
still have time to do that, please do go ahead! It would add to the variety.

So, reminder: it's at Dr. Peterson's house, Saturday Dec. 16th, 7pm till
late. Guests are welcome, but please do let me know if you are bringing some
(if you haven't done so already.)A map to Dr. Peterson's house is attached,
for those of you who have not received one yet.

See you Saturday, and good luck on the finals!
Roohi