MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

Anti Antono <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:51:09 -0400
Dear colleagues,

It's been some time since I send out news, but last week I have moved permanently (or at least until an unforeseeable future) to the UK under an internal transfer agreement.

Please find below my new business contact information:

Anti Antono
Research Manager
Ipsos Novaction UK
The Old Creamery, Lovel Road
Winkfield, Berkshire SL4 2ES
United Kingdom
T: +44 (0) 1344 894 856
E: [log in to unmask]

Personal contact info:
Mobile: +44 (0) 778 717 2196
E: [log in to unmask]

You should also be able to reach me at linkedin.com (Anti Antono, [log in to unmask])

It's been a pleasure to meet, know, learn from and work with you during my 6-year endeavor in North America. I do hope we could stay colleagues and stay in touch, at least once in a blue moon. Or, if you happen to visit the Queen's castle in Windsor, which is only a short drive away from where I work.

Best regards,
Anti Antono