MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
John Bassler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Bassler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 09:52:40 -0500
Stacie Eubank had originally volunteered to set this up, but her father died
last week and she passed it on to Kelly Noonan-who doesn't have access to
the alumni listserv. I'm happy to serve as an intermediary. I hope many of
you can make it to the dinner.

John Bassler, Ph.D.
Director, MSMR Program
The University of Texas at Arlington