MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Hood, Jeanette" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hood, Jeanette
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 15:13:19 -0500
Here's a career opportunity forwarded by one of our alumnae, Andrea
Seitz.  Her contact information is included in the job posting document
attached.  Thanks, Andrea, for keeping your fellow alumni and current
students in your thoughts.  Let's all do the same.

Jeanette Hood, Administrative Assistant
Department of Marketing
College of Business Administration
(817) 272-2878  voice