MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Andari Antono <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andari Antono <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 13:27:33 -0500
Dear all,

It is encouraging that, despite of the current events, most of our Board
members would be present for the semiannual MSMR Advisory Board meeting.
However, some of our them regretfully had to alter their itinerary.
Therefore, please find attached the revised agenda for the Panel Discussion.

I would also like to remind you to contact us immediately for your RSVP, if
you haven't done so (see previous message below for instruction). If you
plan to attend the presentation only, please let me know as well. I would
appreciate if you could contact me before September 26, 2001.

My apology for the redundance, and my gratitude to you who have done your
reservation earlier. Thank you for your cooperation and looking forward to
seeing you early next month.

regards,
Anti Antono (Ms.)

Graduate Teaching Assistant