MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
John Bassler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Bassler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 10:49:49 -0600
Vladimir Leonov asked me to forward this to you. I hope you can help him and
his team. Thanks! (Don't forget to Spring Forward Saturday night.)

Dear MSMR Alumni,

We are a group of students in the Consumer Behavior class who would like to
invite you to fill out a short online survey. Our survey's objective is to
capture some of the characteristics of the 30-something consumer in order to

compare our own real-world findings with what the literature tells us.

If you are 30-39 years old and can spare 3-4 minutes of your time we will
very much appreciate your response. The survey is located at
http://www2.uta.edu/msmr/surveys/30sth/1.htm

Have a great weekend.

Amy Canada
Ryan Landtroop