MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Roohi P Choudhry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roohi P Choudhry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:12:14 -0500

Dear all:

This is your final opportunity to attend a Friday Speaker Forum, at least
for this semester. Next Friday (April 20th) Mr. Kris Baker, Vice President
and Group Account Director at ACNielsen, will be here talking about "A
Passion for Service."

Here is a short synopsis of his presentation:

"Now more than ever, Service is a key part of reaching and retaining
clients. Clients are now more Information Savvy. Service is now a 24 hour
business. Today's Service Person has to be prepared to provide quality
"value added" servicing. You must have a Service Strategy for keeping your
clients satisfied. This presentation walks through the Eight Principles for
Creating Client Loyalty."

This is a great opportunity to learn client servicing, something we don't
hear very much about in our classes, from a bonafide professional. Mr.
Baker's bio is attached if you would like more information about him. Also,
you can find out more about the company at http://www.acnielsen.com

The presentation will be at 5:30 p.m. in room 609 of the Business Building,
and the cocktail reception afterward will be in room 608. As usual, I'm
attaching a flyer with this information. Please pass it on to non-MSMR
friends who may be interested.

Hope to see you there,
Roohi