MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Cynthia Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynthia Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:52:04 -0500
Dear Friends,

As my departure date draws near, I want to thank Allison and Fernando
Salazar for offering their home for a "Bon Voyage" party.

Here are the details:

Potluck, BYOB (if you want any)

7 p.m.  Saturday, Sept. 9

4232 Boca Bay Drive
Dallas, TX 75244

Their home is located west on Boca Bay off of  Midway, North of Forest
and South of LBJ.

Phone: 972-488-8455.

Sorry about the late notice.  It's my fault.  I've been out of town so
much I haven't been able to get the list together.

I really want to see you and say goodbye personally.

Hope to see you there!

Cynthia Lewis