MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Rodolfo Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rodolfo Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:26:39 -0800
Hello there...

If you are currently served by TXU and TNP and are
interested in obtaining over 10% of discount over your
current electricity bills starting on June 15. Sign-up
with Reliant Energy NOW. Follow the instructions
below. RE will provide you the best customer quality
in the market.

DON'T FORGET TO PUT MY NAME: JAVIER SANCHEZ AND MY ID
(203393) IN PARENTHESIS. THANK YOU...

If you sign-up, send my an email. Thus, I can keep
track of my referrals. If I win the prize, I will
invite a beer to you all who sign-up. If you have any
questions or concerns about this program, let me know
or call me at 713 207 5868.

Thanks,

R. Javier Sanchez

REMEMBER THE OFFER?  PASS IT ON TO YOUR FAMILY &
FRIENDS

YOU WILL GET...

1) A $50 Sign-Up Bonus applied to their first bill,
when their service begins after June 15, 2001 Over
10% Savings through 2001 - With our Reliable Rate
Plan and special Sign-Up Bonus, the typical TXU/TNP2
household can expect to save over 10% through the rest
of the year by switching to Reliant Energy. In
addition, the Reliable Rate Plan locks in the energy
portion of the bill, while many of our competitors
offer plans that have prices that can change monthly.

2) Responsive Customer Care Around the Clock

3) Convenient Billing & Payment Options including
balanced billing and credit card pay

4) Green Energy from 100% Renewable Sources are an
Option and are available

Power Delivery - the same poles and wires and response
to power outages

HOW TO SIGN-UP WITH RE...

Your friends and family can switch to Reliant Energy
by doing the following:

    1)Calling 1-800-R- ENERGY (1-800-736-3749)

    2)Logging on to www.reliant.com

They should refer the RE employee name [Javier
Sanchez(203393)]so we know who to recognize

Have current electric bill handy when responding

To receive the $50 Sign-Up Bonus, they should use the
following reference codes:

TXU customers: 1003E         TNP customers:  1001E

If you have any questions about the program, click
here for the FAQs, Cities in TXU/TNP areas and Rules
of Participation, or call Michelle Martinez at
713-207-7452.  For questions regarding your
eligibility to participate, call Liz Gillespie at
713-207-7193.

We, at Reliant Energy Residential Services, look
forward to reliably serving your friends and family as
our customers.

Sincerely,

Jim Burke
Vice President
Reliant Energy Residential Services

1 Reliant Energy Retail Services is conducting the
Employee Referral Program described above and has
taken steps to insure that only eligible employees
receive this material for their participation.  Please
do not forward this to other employees because they
may not be eligible.  This distribution list excluded
employees of RE HL&P, RE Entex and RE Communications.
These employees are not eligible to participate in the
Reliant Energy Retail Services' Employee Referral
Program.  If non-eligible employees participate by
contacting family and friends on the Company's behalf
they will not receive any benefits of the program.
Further, non-eligible Employee participation would be
considered contrary to Reliant Energy's Code of
Conduct program and may subject Reliant Energy and the
non-eligible employee to disciplinary action under the
Code of Conduct.  If you are unsure whether you are
eligible to participate please contact Liz Gillespie
at 713-207-7193  or your business unit's Code of
Conduct representative.

2 Based on a typical TXU household using an average of
1,000 kilowatt hours per month through the end of 2001
and TXU rates effective for the Pilot Period,
including the most recent fuel factor filing dated
2/2/01. Changes in the regulated parts of the total
cost structure by the Texas PUC or other governmental
entities may result in a change in your rate.  Savings
may vary based on actual usage.  The Terms of Service
will provide additional information.

3 Choosing Reliant Energy's Renewable Energy Option
ensures the delivery of energy generated from
renewable sources such as wind power into the Texas
Power Grid in an amount equal to your electricity
usage during the term.

Note:  For the pilot program, Reliant Energy will not
be serving the Entergy or TXU SESCO service area.