MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Roohi P Choudhry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roohi P Choudhry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 13:40:05 -0600
Dear all,

The end of semester is nearly here and it's time for another MSMR graduation
party. Those of us who were at the Spring party at Dr. Baker's house had
a great time, and we're hoping this semester's will be just as fun. Dr
Peterson has graciously let us use his house for this one, scheduled for
Saturday December 16, 7pm until late.

We would love it if you could come. Please do let me know whether you'll be
attending, and if so, whether you'll be bringing guests. I'll be sending
more details, including directions, soon.

Thanks, and hope to see you there

Roohi
Roohi Choudhry
Graduate Teaching Assistant