MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Roohi P Choudhry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roohi P Choudhry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:45:38 -0500
Dear MSMR Graduates,

I am the UTA MSMR program director's assistant and am writing to invite you
to our semi-annual Advisory Board Meeting October 12th. As you know, this is
an event that brings together members of our Advisory Board, all movers and
shakers of the Marketing Research industry, and allows students, alumni and
prospective students to interact with them. The meeting consists of
introductions, formal presentations, intensive question-answer sessions, a
cocktail reception as well as a formal seated dinner, all of which take
place on the UTA campus. An agenda with the details is attached.

Please R.S.V.P and let me know, by email or phone, whether or not you'll be
able to attend, by September 28th at the latest.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you there!

Roohi Choudhry

Roohi Choudhry
Graduate Teaching Assistant
M.Sc. Marketing Research Program