MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
John Bassler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Bassler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 14:16:33 -0500

John Bassler, Ph.D.
Director, MSMR Program
The University of Texas at Arlington
(817) 272-2340

-----Original Message-----
From:   Roohi Choudhry [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Wednesday, May 09, 2001 1:58 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        MSMR Graduation Party

 <<directions from uta.doc>> Hi,

Could you forward this message to the alumni listserv
[log in to unmask] along with the attached directions? I am no
longer authorized to post to it.
Thanks
-----------

Dear all,
I would like to invite you to the MSMR Spring Graduation Party, at Dr.
Kleiser's house this Friday, May 11th.
It is an informal barbeque and free food will be in abundance!  You are
welcome to bring swimsuits, though Dr. Kleiser asks me to warn you that the
pool is not heated.
I apologize for the late notice. I hope you will still be able to make time
and join us to bid farewell to our illustrious graduates, and wish them good
luck.
Directions are attached. The party will begin at 7 p.m., and continue until
about 10 p.m. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
See you there!
Roohi

(817) 272-2278