MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Roohi P Choudhry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roohi P Choudhry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:51:20 -0600

Dear all,

Another MSMR Friday Speaker Forum is coming up this Friday, and Todd Walls,
Sr.Vice President Research of the Buxton Co. is our speaker. Services Buxton
provides its clients include: Site Selection, Market Research, Sales
Modeling, Customer Profiling, Geo-Demographics and Mapping.

Mr Walls' general topic for Friday is "Geo-demographics, Customer
Segmentation and Gravity Modeling for Retail Site Selection" and will cover:
Brief Company History
Buxton Research Philosophy
(Customers vs. Location)
Customer Segmentation
Gravity Modeling
Case Study

The forum is at 5:30 pm, Friday Dec. 1, in Room 609 of the Business
building, and the cocktail reception is in room 634 at 6:30pm. I'm attaching
a flyer; I would appreciate it if you could pass it on to non-MSMR students,
faculty or friends who may be interested.

Hope to see you there,
Roohi