MSMR-GRADS Archives

MSMR Alumni/ae List

MSMR-GRADS@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
Roohi Choudhry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roohi Choudhry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 12:49:25 -0600
Dear all:

The fun never sets here in the MSMR program :) ... Next up, we have another
Friday Speaker Forum, March 30. This time, we will have the opportunity to
look at an area of research we don't often get exposed to here in the
program: Advertising Research. Jon Hegvik, Group Research Director of
Temerlin McClain, a major ad agency based locally, will be talking about
various aspects of the field. Specifically, he will talk about "Presenting
research to creatives" or "How to share the demographic and psychographic
realities of life without turning them into catatonic zombies." As you can
tell, it's bound to be interesting.

I'm attaching Mr. Hegvik's professional bio and a summary of his
presentation to pique your interest. Their website is www.temmc.com if you
want more information. Also, I'm attaching a flyer with the details.  Please
forward it to non-MSMR friends who may be interested in the topic.

As usual, the presentation will be in room 609 of the Businesss Building,
starting 5:30pm. A cocktail reception will be held afterward in Room 608,
starting 6:30pm.

Hope to see you there,
Roohi

Roohi Choudhry