SOCI-L Archives

Sociology Students

SOCI-L@LISTSERV.UTA.EDU

From:
"Rowe, Kathryn" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rowe, Kathryn
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2009 16:57:33 -0600

From: Martinez-cosio, Maria

Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 4:10 PM

To: Agger, Ben

Subject: FW: Notice to soc student listserv

Hi Ben- I hope all is well with you. I am taking a group to Cuernavaca

Mexico for 2 weeks during Maymester and would love to have some sociology

students join me. Could you share this notice with your listserv? Thanks,

Maria

MAYMESTER IN CUERNAVACA, MEXICO WITH UTA¹S SCHOOL OF URBAN AND PUBLIC

AFFAIRS

Join us for a brief informational meeting about our upcoming May 16-30, 2009

Cuernavaca Maymester program. We¹ll be holding two informational sessions:

€       Tuesday, March 10 at 5 p.m. in University Hall #521

€       Thursday, March 12 at 12 noon in University Hall #521

We¹ll share pictures of our past trips, discuss our itinerary, course

expectations, cost and scholarships.  This informational session does not

commit you to sign-up for this trip, but if you are considering it, it will

answer many of your questions. This Maymester program allows you to take

language classes, explore a variety of policy issues and immerses you in

Mexican culture for two weeks. Please RSVP to me at [log in to unmask] I look

forward to meeting each of you!